Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I love coming home from work knowing that this tasty roast is in the crock pot!
- 2 -3 lbs rump roast
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small bell pepper, chopped
- flour tortilla
- sour cream
- cheddar cheese
- Place first 6 ingredients in the crock pot.
- Cook on low for about 8 hours.
- Remove the roast from the crock pot & shred using 2 forks.
- Put the shredded roast in a serving bowl and add enough of the remaining crock pot sauce to moisten.
- Serve burrito-style with flour tortillas, guacamole, cheese, sour cream, and salsa.
Thank you for sharing such a delicious recipe. It was very simple to prepare yet it yields delicious results. My brother, who is a good cook had a taste and immediately requested this recipe too. Yummy!
This is great my men eat it up and ask for more. The only hard part is keeping them out of the meat so you can get it shreaded it smells so good. Lily Sawyer
My husband is a really picky eater and he loved this very easy recipe!