Recipe by Lisa Young
I love coming home from work knowing that this tasty roast is in the crock pot!
Top Review by Amber of AZ
Thank you for sharing such a delicious recipe. It was very simple to prepare yet it yields delicious results. My brother, who is a good cook had a taste and immediately requested this recipe too. Yummy!
- 2 -3 lbs rump roast
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small bell pepper, chopped
- flour tortilla
- sour cream
- cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place first 6 ingredients in the crock pot.
- Cook on low for about 8 hours.
- Remove the roast from the crock pot & shred using 2 forks.
- Put the shredded roast in a serving bowl and add enough of the remaining crock pot sauce to moisten.
- Serve burrito-style with flour tortillas, guacamole, cheese, sour cream, and salsa.