Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Burritos with refried beans.
Make and share this Burritos Con Frijoles Refritos recipe from Food.com.
- Warm the tortillas in a 300 degree oven.
- In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon lard.
- Add the onion and fry until transparent but not brown.
- Add tomato and 1 cup beans.
- Mash well as they heat.
- Add a second cup of beans, another tablespoon of lard and continue in this manner until all the beans are mashed, moist, creamy and hot.
- Season with garlic salt to taste.
- Divide the beans between the tortillas.
- Roll and place them in a shallow baking dish.
- Top with Grated cheese and heat in a moderate oven until the cheese has melted.
- Serve with burrito sauce.