Burritos with refried beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Warm the tortillas in a 300 degree oven.
- 2In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon lard.
- 3Add the onion and fry until transparent but not brown.
- 4Add tomato and 1 cup beans.
- 5Mash well as they heat.
- 6Add a second cup of beans, another tablespoon of lard and continue in this manner until all the beans are mashed, moist, creamy and hot.
- 7Season with garlic salt to taste.
- 8Divide the beans between the tortillas.
- 9Roll and place them in a shallow baking dish.
- 10Top with Grated cheese and heat in a moderate oven until the cheese has melted.
- 11Serve with burrito sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Burritos Con Frijoles Refritos
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.7
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.6 mg
- Sodium 369.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 13.2 g