Recipe by Miss Zula
This recipe has been handed down from my husbands mother's family. It is very simple but delicious.
- 3 cups pork (cubed and fried)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 8 ounces diced green chilies
- 32 ounces salsa
- 8 ounces diced jalapenos
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up pork into cubes, place in large ziplock baggy with 3 tablespoons of flour, salt and pepper to taste. Shake bag until pork is completely covered.
- Place pork in pan and brown, then add onions. Take mixture and place in crock pot turned on high.
- Add enough water to cover meat, then add chiles, salsa and jalepeno.
- Keep crock pot on high for one hour, then turn to lowfor 4 - 5 hours stirring often.
- Serve with Warm buttered tortillas.