5 hrs 30 mins
Miss Zula's Note:
This recipe has been handed down from my husbands mother's family. It is very simple but delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut up pork into cubes, place in large ziplock baggy with 3 tablespoons of flour, salt and pepper to taste. Shake bag until pork is completely covered.
- 2Place pork in pan and brown, then add onions. Take mixture and place in crock pot turned on high.
- 3Add enough water to cover meat, then add chiles, salsa and jalepeno.
- 4Keep crock pot on high for one hour, then turn to lowfor 4 - 5 hours stirring often.
- 5Serve with Warm buttered tortillas.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Burrito Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 37.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 721.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: