- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 (14 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can Wolf brand chili (with beans or without)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese or 1 cup monterey jack cheese
Toppings of choice
- sour cream
- chopped lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Tear 3 tortillas into bite size pieces and cover bottom of 8X8 baking pan or equivalent.
- Spread 1/2 can beans on tortillas.
- Spread 1/2 can chili on beans.
- Add 1/2 cup cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake until hot through (about 10-15 minutes).
- Top with sour cream, chopped lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, chips, or whatever you like.