One of the first meals I made when I first got married. Always good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 (14 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can Wolf brand chili (with beans or without)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese or 1 cup monterey jack cheese
Toppings of choice
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Tear 3 tortillas into bite size pieces and cover bottom of 8X8 baking pan or equivalent.
- 3Spread 1/2 can beans on tortillas.
- 4Spread 1/2 can chili on beans.
- 5Add 1/2 cup cheese.
- 6Repeat layers.
- 7Bake until hot through (about 10-15 minutes).
- 8Top with sour cream, chopped lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, chips, or whatever you like.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Burrito Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.5
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 37.6 mg
- Sodium 758.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 16.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Wolf brand chili