Karen From Colorado's Note:
Another change of pace from tacos and burritos but with a Mexican flare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine beans, 2 tablespoons of the chili peppers, onion and 3/4 salt.
- 2Add beef and mix well.
- 3Form into 8- 5 inch patties.
- 4Cut cheese slices in half.
- 5Place 1/2 cheese slice on each beef patty.
- 6Fold to seal in the cheese, forming a semicircle.
- 7Grill or fry 5 to 6 minutes.
- 8Turn and grill or fry 4 to 5 minutes more or until done.
- 9Serve burgers in warmed tortillas.
- 10Add lettuce, chopped tomatoe, salsa and remaining chilies as desired.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Burrito Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (1471 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.6
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 60.3 mg
- Sodium 510.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 20.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sharp American cheese