Recipe by Fluffy
This is an easy to eat BLT. It's all wrapped up in a flour tortilla. It can also be served in a pita bread.
Top Review by newspapergal
Very tasty, quick lunch. I made these 2 days in a row - for a lazy Sunday lunch for me & DH and for a quick Monday lunch for myself. I also layered the ingredients, cutting back on the mayo and adding a squiggle of deli mustard to DH's. I used whole-wheat tortillas. I'll definitely make these again, thanks!
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups bite size pieces lettuce
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas