Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy to eat BLT. It's all wrapped up in a flour tortilla. It can also be served in a pita bread.
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups bite size pieces lettuce
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- Toss all ingredients except tortillas.
- Spread one sixth of bacon mixture on each tortilla.
- Fold up bottom third of each tortilla.
- Roll up to form cone shape with folded end at bottom.
Very tasty, quick lunch. I made these 2 days in a row - for a lazy Sunday lunch for me & DH and for a quick Monday lunch for myself. I also layered the ingredients, cutting back on the mayo and adding a squiggle of deli mustard to DH's. I used whole-wheat tortillas. I'll definitely make these again, thanks!
These were pretty good and a lot less messy for my 6 year old to eat! Very simple to make too. However, I found that I really missed the taste and texture of the toasted bread for my BLT craving. But all 3 of my kids preferred your tortilla-wrapped version, so I will definitely be making this again (or teaching them how to make it themselves!) Thanks for sharing this, Fluffy!
I made these little wraps for lunch today. This is a very nice little burrito. All the favorite BLT flavors are in here, and it is so easy to put together. I made these for our lunch and it tasted very good. I even used the low-carb tortillas which lowered the carb count to I guessing about 15-20 total carbs. Very, very nice. I will be making this recipe again. Thanks Fluffy for sharing.