Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a really neat recipe, isn't it? I saved it because my sister loves this kind of food. I never made it, but I know I will, as this really sounds like something she would love 8)
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Pace Picante Sauce
- 1 cup buttermilk baking mix
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (or more)
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine the refried beans, baking mix and water.
- Spread onto greased pie pan.
- Brown the beef and spread on top of bean mixture.
- Layer with the picante, tomatoes, avocado and cheese on top of meat.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread the sour cream on top.