Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This has all the ingredients of burritos, good for large family meals. One dish, easy prep, simple and delicious.
- 453.59 g ground beef, browned
- 35.43 g package taco seasoning
- 453.59 g can refried beans
- 6 tortillas
- 354.88 ml shredded cheddar cheese or 354.88 ml monterey jack cheese
- Brown ground beef and add taco seasoning according to directions on packet. When taco meat is prepared, add can of refried beans and mix until heated through.
- Spray baking spray on the bottom of a pie pan and line with 2 tortillas.
- Pour 1/2 of the taco meat/bean mixture on the tortillas and then sprinkle on 1/2 cup of the cheese.
- Place 2 more tortillas on top of the meat/beans, then repeat with the last of the the meat/beans and another 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Place last 2 tortillas on the last layer and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in oven, until heated through for about 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve topped with tomatoes, shredded lettuce, green onions and a dollop of sour cream. Yummers!
This recipe is super easy to make and tastes delicious! A definite keeper.
This was a really easy meal to make. It was pretty good but I'm not sure if I'll make it again.