Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
To complete this main dish, serve burrito wedges topped with shredded lettuce, chopped tomato and salsa. Sliced fruit makes an easy dessert.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brown meat in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat; drain.
- Add seasoning mix and water. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 min., stirring occasionally.
- Place 4 of the tortillas on bottom of greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Cover with half each of the refried beans, meat mixture and cheese. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining 4 tortillas.
- BAKE 30 minute or until heated through and cheese is melted. Cut into wedges to serve.