This recipe is always a great success at potlucks.
Make and share this Burrito Bake recipe from Food.com.
- In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Add the beans, onion and taco seasoning.
- Unroll crescent roll dough. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 13x9x2 inch baking dish; seal seams and preforations.
- Spread beef mixture over crust; sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350* for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with toppings of your choice.