1/1 Photo of Burrito Bake
This recipe is always a great success at potlucks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 453.59 g can refried beans
- 59.14 ml chopped onion
- 35.43 g envelope taco seasoning
- 226.79 g package crescent rolls
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 473.18 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- 2Add the beans, onion and taco seasoning.
- 3Unroll crescent roll dough. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 13x9x2 inch baking dish; seal seams and preforations.
- 4Spread beef mixture over crust; sprinkle with cheeses.
- 5Bake, uncovered, at 350* for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with toppings of your choice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Burrito Bake
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 616.2
- Calories from Fat 319
- Total Fat 35.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 145.4 mg
- Sodium 950.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 39.5 g