This recipe is always a great success at potlucks.
Make and share this Burrito Bake recipe from Food.com.
- In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Add the beans, onion and taco seasoning.
- Unroll crescent roll dough. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 13x9x2 inch baking dish; seal seams and preforations.
- Spread beef mixture over crust; sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350* for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with toppings of your choice.
Very tasty and oh, so simple! I used a square glass dish rather than a 9x13 so we'd have a thicker crust and also added a can of sliced black olives and probably half the amount of cheese. Just my kind of weeknight meal where we're all satisfied and full. Thanks for sharing!
The kids weren't big fans, but they don't like anything. My wife and I loved it and will definitely make it again! We too topped with lettuce, tomato, and sour cream... mmm! *edit* the last time I made it was the best - I doubled the crescent rolls on the bottom(:
Fast, simple, and delicious. Different from the usual casserole. I used homemade refried beans, and topped with a little sour cream and salsa.