Recipe by looneytunesfan
This recipe is always a great success at potlucks.
Top Review by DuChick
Very tasty and oh, so simple! I used a square glass dish rather than a 9x13 so we'd have a thicker crust and also added a can of sliced black olives and probably half the amount of cheese. Just my kind of weeknight meal where we're all satisfied and full. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- chopped green pepper
- shredded lettuce
- chopped tomato
- sliced ripe avocado
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Add the beans, onion and taco seasoning.
- Unroll crescent roll dough. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 13x9x2 inch baking dish; seal seams and preforations.
- Spread beef mixture over crust; sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350* for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with toppings of your choice.