Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fun coffee drink from Ray's Boathouse in Seattle, Wa.
Make and share this Burnt Ray Bird recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl combine cinnamon and sugar.
- Fill another small bowl with water.
- Invert a coffee cup and dip rim into water by 1/4-inch.
- Immediately dip wet rim into cinnamon mixture to coat.
- Repeat procedure in same manner with another coffee cup.
- Stir together in a small pitcher Amaretto, creme de cacao, and Kahlua and divide between coffee cups.
- Fill coffee cups 3/4 full with coffee and top with whipped cream.
Very good coffee. The cinnamon-sugar rim was very good. I topped it with store-bought whipped cream. Thanks Lazyme. Made for 123 hit wonders
After a long day of tearing the kitchen floor up (again!) I made this dream to kick back with before dinner. I did cut the liqueur's in half and that was perfect for me. I used Vermeer Dutch Chocolate in place of the Creme de Cacao. It's fun sipping all around the rim to get the cinnamon with each sip. Pure Joy!. Made for Photo Tag.