- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons Amaretto
- 2 tablespoons Creme de Cacao
- 2 tablespoons Kahlua
- 3⁄4 cup coffee
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream, lightly whipped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl combine cinnamon and sugar.
- Fill another small bowl with water.
- Invert a coffee cup and dip rim into water by 1/4-inch.
- Immediately dip wet rim into cinnamon mixture to coat.
- Repeat procedure in same manner with another coffee cup.
- Stir together in a small pitcher Amaretto, creme de cacao, and Kahlua and divide between coffee cups.
- Fill coffee cups 3/4 full with coffee and top with whipped cream.