1/2 Photos of Burnt Ray Bird
This is a fun coffee drink from Ray's Boathouse in Seattle, Wa.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl combine cinnamon and sugar.
- 2Fill another small bowl with water.
- 3Invert a coffee cup and dip rim into water by 1/4-inch.
- 4Immediately dip wet rim into cinnamon mixture to coat.
- 5Repeat procedure in same manner with another coffee cup.
- 6Stir together in a small pitcher Amaretto, creme de cacao, and Kahlua and divide between coffee cups.
- 7Fill coffee cups 3/4 full with coffee and top with whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Burnt Ray Bird
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.6
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 30.8 mg
- Sodium 12.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: