Recipe by Catty Bear
I got this recipe from my mom, it was one of my favorite desserts growing up, and it's so easy to make.
- 4 -5 cups grapes
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup butter (or margarine)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and dry grapes. Mix sour cream, sugar and vanilla together.
- Pour cream mixture over grapes and stir gently.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 pan or individual serving dishes.
- In a saucepan, bring butter and brown sugar to a boil.
- Immediately pour over grapes, don't stir.
- Chill for 3 to 4 hours.
- Substitute fresh raspberries, blackberries, sliced peaches,etc.