Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I got this recipe from my mom, it was one of my favorite desserts growing up, and it's so easy to make.
- Wash and dry grapes. Mix sour cream, sugar and vanilla together.
- Pour cream mixture over grapes and stir gently.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 pan or individual serving dishes.
- In a saucepan, bring butter and brown sugar to a boil.
- Immediately pour over grapes, don't stir.
- Chill for 3 to 4 hours.
- Substitute fresh raspberries, blackberries, sliced peaches,etc.