Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe was given to me over 20 years ago by our favorite checker at the grocery store, My adult children still eat it. The sandwich isn't really burnt. These are very quick to make so the time I posted is a guess.
- Fry bologna until lightly browned on each side.
- Lightly butter one side of flour tortilla.
- If using mayonnaise spread lightly on unbuttered side of tortilla.
- Put the slice of browned bologna and cheese on unbuttered side of tortilla.
- Fold in half and cook buttered side down in a warm skillet until tortilla is lightly browned.
- Turn and cook other side until lightly browned.
This was good and easy to make. I had eaten fried bologna before but never on a tortillas. It was something different but I do prefer it on bread. Made the recipe as written and used the optional mayonnaise. Good lunch recipe.
The Fried Bologna & Cheese Sandwich. Yes!!! Blacken The Bologna!!! Never tried it in a Tortilla. Had it on White Bread with Miracle Whip!!!
my boys eat this too it is a fast snank that tastes really good thank you for posting dee