Recipe by bullwinkle
This recipe was given to me over 20 years ago by our favorite checker at the grocery store, My adult children still eat it. The sandwich isn't really burnt. These are very quick to make so the time I posted is a guess.
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was good and easy to make. I had eaten fried bologna before but never on a tortillas. It was something different but I do prefer it on bread. Made the recipe as written and used the optional mayonnaise. Good lunch recipe.
- 1 (8 inch) flour tortillas (Not burrito size)
- 1 slice bologna (your favorite kind)
- 1 slice American cheese
- mayonnaise (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry bologna until lightly browned on each side.
- Lightly butter one side of flour tortilla.
- If using mayonnaise spread lightly on unbuttered side of tortilla.
- Put the slice of browned bologna and cheese on unbuttered side of tortilla.
- Fold in half and cook buttered side down in a warm skillet until tortilla is lightly browned.
- Turn and cook other side until lightly browned.