This recipe was given to me over 20 years ago by our favorite checker at the grocery store, My adult children still eat it. The sandwich isn't really burnt. These are very quick to make so the time I posted is a guess.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry bologna until lightly browned on each side.
- 2Lightly butter one side of flour tortilla.
- 3If using mayonnaise spread lightly on unbuttered side of tortilla.
- 4Put the slice of browned bologna and cheese on unbuttered side of tortilla.
- 5Fold in half and cook buttered side down in a warm skillet until tortilla is lightly browned.
- 6Turn and cook other side until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Burnt Bologna Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.0
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 29.2 mg
- Sodium 863.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 11.7 g