Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from Katsuya Restaurant.
Make and share this Burning Mandarin Martini recipe from Food.com.
- Place 1 slice serrano pepper into a cocktail shaker and mash lightly with a muddler.
- Add vodka, lemon juice, orange juice, simple syrup and cranberry juice. Fill shaker with ice.
- Place a mixing glass over the cocktail shaker, hold together firmly and shake back and forth 10 times.
- Run the orange wedge around the rim of an on-the-rocks glass and dip the glass into the sugar.
- Strain the cocktail into the sugar-lined glass.
- Coat the remaining slice of serrano with the remaining sugar; float on the liquid as a garnish.