Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from Katsuya Restaurant.
- 2 slices fresh serrano peppers, thin slices, divided
- 1 1⁄2 ounces mandarin vodka (such as Absolut or Hangar One)
- 3⁄4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh orange juice
- 1⁄2 ounce simple syrup
- 1⁄2 ounce cranberry juice
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 orange wedge
- Place 1 slice serrano pepper into a cocktail shaker and mash lightly with a muddler.
- Add vodka, lemon juice, orange juice, simple syrup and cranberry juice. Fill shaker with ice.
- Place a mixing glass over the cocktail shaker, hold together firmly and shake back and forth 10 times.
- Run the orange wedge around the rim of an on-the-rocks glass and dip the glass into the sugar.
- Strain the cocktail into the sugar-lined glass.
- Coat the remaining slice of serrano with the remaining sugar; float on the liquid as a garnish.
Thank you so much for posting this recipe! I love this martini but it's $12 at the restaurant! On my second try, i'm learning to tailor it to my taste was just the right amount of pepper and sweetness and alcohol of course! I love the sweet and hot t