Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Hot (both spice and temperature-wise) artichoke dip. The original recipe came from a pamphlet for d'Oni Enterprises (http://www.d-0ni.com/) that I picked up at a Fiery Foods show in Austin, TX. The original recipe calls for d'Oni Burning Desire sauce, which is very good, but I've also used other hot sauces for it. Depending on the heat of the sauce, I'll use anywhere from 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon, so adjust to taste. Also, if you can find them, get diced Hatch green chiles.
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 236.59 ml parmesan cheese
- 4.92 ml burning desire habanero sauce
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 240.97 g artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 226.79 g diced green chilies
- 226.79 g mixed mushrooms, chopped
- 113.39 g chopped black olives
- Mix the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, and hot sauce in a stand mixer until they are mixed well. Add in the artichoke hearts, chiles, and mushrooms and mix just until they are integrated. Pour the mixture into a 2 quart baking dish and cover the top with the chopped olives.
- Bake at 325 for 45 minutes. Serve with crackers, bread, or tortilla chips.