1/3 Photos of Burgundy Mushrooms
A yummy-sounding side dish. I think it would be especially good with a steak or other beefy meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/3 cup dry red wine
- 1 cup green bell pepper, cut in 1/2 inch pieces (1 medium)
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion, separated into rings
- 2 (8 ounce) packages fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1In a skillet melt butter over medium heat.
- 2Stir in flour, salt, pepper, mustard and garlic.
- 3Cook'til smooth and bubbly (maybe 30 seconds).
- 4Stir in the wine and remaining ingredients.
- 5Continue cooking, stirring occasionally,'til mushrooms are tender, maybe 10-12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Burgundy Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.1
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 254.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 3.2 g