Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 small whole chicken, cut up
- flour (for dredging)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup Burgundy wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Dredge chicken pieces in flour.
- When oil is hot brown chicken on all sides.
- Place chicken in oven proof pan.
- Bake chicken for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Heat butter in a clean skillet and add garlic.
- Cook until light tan in color.
- Add cooked chicken to skillet with garlic.
- Add Chicken broth, wine and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook until liquid is reduced to the consistancy of a sauce. (about 10 mnts.).