- 1 loaf French bread, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic clove
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 1 dash louisiana hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler.
- In a small saucepan over medium-high, heat the olive oil, than saute the garlic.
- Stir in the wine and hot sauce, then remove from the heat and whip vigorously until the mixture does not separate.
- Using a basting or pastry brush, generously coat the cut sides of the bread with the wine mixture.
- Place on a flat baking sheet and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Broil, about 6-inches from the element, about 5 minutes, until golden brown.
- Slice and serve immediately.