Chef Sunshine's Note:
Some people are opting to skip beef altogether — but that doesn't mean giving up on burgers. One of the easiest ways is eating burgers made from salmon patties, which only take a few minutes to prepare in a skillet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a fork, flake the salmon in a medium bowl.
- 2Add the egg whites, oatmeal, onion, garlic salt, and pepper and mix well with clean hands.
- 3Shape the mixture into a patty.
- 4Heat the olive oil in a medium sauté pan over medium heat, add the salmon patty and cook for 3 to 5 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- 5Serve immediately.
- 6Can be eaten as is or between a bun/sandwich bread with mayo or mustard, pickle and onion.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Burgers, Without the Beef : Salmon Patties
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.7
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 32.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 6.2 g