1/2 Photos of Burgers With Sauteed Onions and Horseradish Sauce
Lori Mama's Note:
Love these burgers. Taken from Cooks Illustrated magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons prepared horseradish (or more)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp.vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, halved, sliced thin
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1In a bowl, combine first 4 ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
- 2Set aside.
- 3In another bowl, gently knead the meat with the garlic, seasonings until well combined.
- 4Shape into 4 patties.
- 5Heat a medium sized pan to medium high heat.
- 6Add the oil and saute the onions until browned.
- 7Remove from pan and keep warm.
- 8In same pan, add the patties, cook until browned on both sides and cooked to desired doneness.
- 9Toast buns.
- 10Place patties on bottom buns, divide oinions on burgers and top with horseradish sauce.
- 11Top with remaining bun top.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Burgers With Sauteed Onions and Horseradish Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.3
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 118.0 mg
- Sodium 640.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 39.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: