Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this from our newspaper. It's a nice change to add something on the burger beside the regular stuff.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 4 crusty rolls
- 1⁄4 cup diced tomato
- 2 tablespoons roasted red peppers, rinsed,and minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onions
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Combine relish ingredients; cover and chill.
- Combine aioli ingredients in separate bowl; cover and chill.
- Shape meat into 4 patties and cook over grill until it is how you want it done.
- Spread aioli on bottom of bun; top with burger.
- Spoon relish over and garnish with parmesan pieces thinly sliced.