I got this from our newspaper. It's a nice change to add something on the burger beside the regular stuff.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 4 crusty rolls
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- 2 tablespoons roasted red peppers, rinsed,and minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onions
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1Combine relish ingredients; cover and chill.
- 2Combine aioli ingredients in separate bowl; cover and chill.
- 3Shape meat into 4 patties and cook over grill until it is how you want it done.
- 4Spread aioli on bottom of bun; top with burger.
- 5Spoon relish over and garnish with parmesan pieces thinly sliced.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Burgers with red relish and herb aioli
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 627.2
- Calories from Fat 317
- Total Fat 35.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 122.9 mg
- Sodium 659.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 38.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: