1/4 Photos of Burgers With a Special Touch
This is based off of an Ina Garten recipe, changed slightly due to personal preference. This is a moist and flavorful burger that my whole family loves. If you're tired of the same ol' same ol' burger, give this a try! You can either use an outdoor grill or an indoor grill pan. Can easily be doubled, etc..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mix the meats, steak sauce, egg yolks, salt and pepper. Don't overmix.
- 2Lightly form 4 hamburger patties and press lightly into shape.
- 3Press a thin slice of butter into the top of each hamburger, making sure the meat completely encases the butter.
- 4Heat your grill and cook the hamburgers for approximately 4 minutes on one side, turn , and cook for approximately 3 minutes on the other side for medium rare.
- 5*Adjust cooking times to suit.
- 6Remove to a plate and cover with aluminum foil and let rest for 5 minutes.
- 7Meanwhile, grill the buns, cut side down, for 1 minute, until toasted.
- 8Adorn with your favorite toppings or cheese and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Burgers With a Special Touch
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 570.6
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 268.7 mg
- Sodium 641.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 37.2 g