- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1⁄3 cup onion (minced)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ground pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except ground beef in a separate bowl.
- After ingredients are mixed, slowly work into ground beef.
- Grill over medium high heat to desired doneness (6-8 minutes), flipping only once.
- Serve with cheese (pepperjack or cheddar) on grilled bun.