Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These burgers are amazing and a favorite of my friends and family.
Make and share this Burgers With a Kick recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1⁄3 cup onion (minced)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ground pepper, to taste
- Mix all ingredients except ground beef in a separate bowl.
- After ingredients are mixed, slowly work into ground beef.
- Grill over medium high heat to desired doneness (6-8 minutes), flipping only once.
- Serve with cheese (pepperjack or cheddar) on grilled bun.
These burgers were great but didn't have a kick like we thought they would. Thanks :) Made for Name that ingredient tag game
My son and I really enjoyed these burgers. They were flavorful and, as the title suggests, had a "kick" without being too spicy. I made 1/3 lb burgers and ended up eating 2. (No bun here.) We used cheddar. I also used ground chuck, which was perfect. Although the meat mixture seemed a bit wet, they held together well and passed the "broiler test." I am pretty confident that they will do great on the grill. Although I am not sure I will always feel like chopping fresh onions for this, they will definitely be made again.
We really enjoyed these burgers. Moist, flavorful, and spot on for burger lovers like my family. We used ground chuck for the ground beef, and cooked them until just barely pink. Topped with white cheddar and a touch of ketchup. They will be enjoyed again at our table. Thanks for posting.