Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
My family asked me to get this recipe down in writing for them, so here it is! For the garlic, I just use the kind in the jar for ease. These make a delicate burger so flip carefully.
- 2 1⁄2-3 lbs lean ground chuck
- 1 tablespoon French onion soup, base
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons steak seasoning (Montreals will be fine)
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Pat into 8 to 10 burger patties.
- Grill or fry to desired "doneness". We prefer ours to be medium.
- Serve on toasted buns with desired condiments.
This was so easy and so good. The recipe reminded me of my meatloaf recipe. I had the Keg's Steak spice and real crushed garlic.Thanks so much for sharing this; we'll be making these again next BBQ season; our summer is almost over. Rita/Sage
Have made these a few times now, and the results are always the same...GREAT! Liked them best with the Montreal steak seasoning. Thanks for the keeper.
These were very good, and like you said, they are delicate so be careful turning. Taste was great and I will make these again. Thank you. :)