Recipe by Michelle S.
My family asked me to get this recipe down in writing for them, so here it is! For the garlic, I just use the kind in the jar for ease. These make a delicate burger so flip carefully.
Top Review by Sage
This was so easy and so good. The recipe reminded me of my meatloaf recipe. I had the Keg's Steak spice and real crushed garlic.Thanks so much for sharing this; we'll be making these again next BBQ season; our summer is almost over. Rita/Sage
- 2 1⁄2-3 lbs lean ground chuck
- 1 tablespoon French onion soup, base
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons steak seasoning (Montreals will be fine)
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce