Barb Gertz's Note:
My DD sent me this recipe she says it is DELICIOUS. The recipe comes from Merle Ellis 'The Great American Meat Book'.Refrigeration time not included.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the blue cheese into the ground beef.
- 2Add the minced onions, Tabasco sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt and peppers.
- 3Mix lightly to combine; let stand in refrigerator for an hour or two so flavors can blend.
- 4Gently press the meat into 8 patties.
- 5Broil, pan fry, or grill over moderate to desired degree of doneness.
- 6Serve on toasted hamburger buns. Enjoy.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Burger With the Blues
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 620.8
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 131.1 mg
- Sodium 1295.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 41.7 g