Oh so easy! I love this in the summer when time is tight and its hot outside. These are so easy to put together and they taste great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat grill.
- 2Cut 4 (18x12 inch) sheets of heavy-duty foil; spray center of each with cooking spray.
- 3In large bowl, mix ground beef, seasoned salt and pepper.
- 4Shape mixture into 4 patties, 1/2 inch thick.
- 5In center of each sheet of foil, place 1 cup potatoes, 1/2 of the vegetables and cheese sauce chips, and 1 beef patty.
- 6Wrap each packet securely using double fold seals, allowing room for heat expansion.
- 7Place packets, sealed side down, on grill; cover.
- 8Cook with medium heat 10 minutes.
- 9Turn packets over; cook covered 15 to 18 minutes longer or until thermometer inserted in center of patties reads 160 degrees and vegetables are tender.
- 10To serve, carefully open packets to allow steam to escape.
- 11Stir to mix in cheese sauce.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Burger Veggie Packets
Serving Size: 1 (494 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.6
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 162.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 30.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: