Recipe by mommyoffour
Oh so easy! I love this in the summer when time is tight and its hot outside. These are so easy to put together and they taste great.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups frozen hash brown potatoes
- 24 ounces frozen broccoli, carrots, cauliflower & cheese-flavored sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grill.
- Cut 4 (18x12 inch) sheets of heavy-duty foil; spray center of each with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix ground beef, seasoned salt and pepper.
- Shape mixture into 4 patties, 1/2 inch thick.
- In center of each sheet of foil, place 1 cup potatoes, 1/2 of the vegetables and cheese sauce chips, and 1 beef patty.
- Wrap each packet securely using double fold seals, allowing room for heat expansion.
- Place packets, sealed side down, on grill; cover.
- Cook with medium heat 10 minutes.
- Turn packets over; cook covered 15 to 18 minutes longer or until thermometer inserted in center of patties reads 160 degrees and vegetables are tender.
- To serve, carefully open packets to allow steam to escape.
- Stir to mix in cheese sauce.