Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A budget meal that does not taste like one! Very good!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups frozen Italian vegetables
- 1 (14 ounce) can chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 1⁄2 cups medium egg noodles
- salt and pepper
- Cook ground beef in dutch oven, breaking up and stirring until done.
- Drain fat.
- Add vegetables, tomatoes, basil, garlic and broth.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add noodles, reduce heat to med.
- Cover and cook 15 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.