Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Best Burgers cookbook.
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup mustard, prepared
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon relish (or chopped pickles)
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, mix well.
Great flavor -perfect on a burger or a hot dog Mmm so easy to mix too Will be using this recipe again Thanks Ro!
Great and I mean GREAT double-duty sauce that will ALSO give new meaning to the term, "Would you like fries with that?"
Made this spread to keep on hand for hamburgers or to go with The All-American Burger burgers in the future. Used sweet onion, Bicks green relish, and fresh chopped parsley from the garden. Scraped it into a clean empty relish jar. Tastes great.