Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This dish is a quick week night meal made with what I had on hand at the end of the week. It produces a creamy, tangy gravy to top on toast, pasta or rice. Serve with a salad if you think a side dish is necessary.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 large garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 roma tomatoes (rough chopped)
- 1 medium zucchini (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Brown ground beef with garlic and zucchini.
- Add tomatoes, soy sauce, salt and pepper and stir.
- Add soup and water and cook on medium heat to desired thickness. Add more or less water depending on how gravy-like you want this dish. Serve over toast, pasta, rice or spaghetti squash.