Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I make this good burger sauce for our grilled hamburgers or hot dogs and we like it very much.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon instant minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pickled jalapeno pepper, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 teaspoon pickled jalapeno pepper juice (or more)
- caramelized onion, slices
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, onion, garlic, black pepper, chopped jalapeno pepper and juice in a bowl.
- Cover and chill at least 1 or two hours before serving to blend all the flavors.
- Serve on grilled burgers or hot dogs and enjoy it.
- Caramelized or grilled onion slices can also be served on top of the grilled burgers and hot dogs and then this sauce and the taste is delicious.