Prep 12 mins
Cook 40 mins
Different way to do ground beef. If you get tired of the same old way, you'll like this. It's easy and delicious. I usually serve this with boiled potatoes and a green veggie.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon catsup
- Mix beef and milk.
- Shape into flat, round patties.
- Prepare stuffing per pkg directions.
- Wrap beef patties around 3 T stuffing each.
- Place in baking dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients.
- Pour over beef rolls.
- Bake at 350* for 40 minutes.
I made this and it was pretty good. In my opinion tho there should be some spices addes to the meat and condensed milk. I couldn't find golden mushroom either so used cream of mushroom instead. Wax paper helped while making the rollups too.
Wowee, Great change from a regular burger (even though I love all burgers). Instead of the catsup I used 1 tbsp hot chili sauce and I cut the recipe inhalf with no problems. Thankyou it's a keeper
Interesting. I don't like a lot of salt, so I did not use the soup but used sliced crimini mushrooms and increased the evap milk to 1/2 cp. The condensed soups are all top heavy with salt in various forms. My burger hungry group oredered seconds.