Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 mins
this could help you to make burger patties
- 5 kg ground beef
- 1 kg garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 kg sugar
- 1 kg flour
- 1 kg onion
- 5 eggs
- black pepper
- 1 piece of immature jackfruit
- Prepare the ingredients in making burger written above. Get a bowl and mix the following: ¼ kg of onions; ¼ kg of garlic; 2 tablespoons Salt; ½ cup of flour.; 1 egg; 3 tablespoons Sugar; ¼ teaspoons vetsin.
- After mixing the ingredients get the ground beef and boiled jackfruit. Put it to the mixed ingredients. Mix the ingredients very well.
- Make a patty of about 5 grams in weight. Do it using the weighing scale. . In wrapping the patties, use wax paper. Put the patty on a wax paper. Wrap it by laying the finished patty upside down in the center of the wax paper. Then fold the two sides underneath the burger tightly. Then keep the burger frozen for at least one day so that it will not fall apart.
- For cooking the patties, laid the frozen burger patties on the griddle with cooking oil in moderate temperature. Done it until 7 minutes, then turn the patty to the other side.