Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Pillsbury; for my kids
Make and share this Burger 'n Fries Pot Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook beef and onion over med-high heat for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain very well.
- Sprinkle flour over beef mixture.
- Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Stir in tomatoes; heat to boiling; remove from heat; taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- In an ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole, spread beef mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese; arrange frozen potatoes evenly in single layer on top.
- Bake, uncovered, about 20 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown; let stand 5 minutes before serving.
I have to say, I was surprised at how good this was. I admit I am a vanilla kind of person, I don't care for hot & spicy or funky flavors, but I thought that this would be very plain, but I really liked it. I just added some garlic salt and a little more onion and I loved it! Thanks for a new hotdish!