Prep 8 mins
Cook 25 mins
Here's one the kids really love. Sprinkle a little shredded cheddar on top for an extra touch.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 (11 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 cup macaroni, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- In skillet, cook beef, onion, green pepper and garlic until beef is done; drain.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, until macaroni is tender.
This was really easy, and more importantly my 19 month old loved it! Definitely a keeper!
Love this & so easy to make! My 4 yr. old son loves it too, so it's a keeper! Thanks!
My family loves recipes like this, I don't eat much in hamburger. They thougth it was one of the best, and quick and easy for me to make. I did add chili poweder instead of oregano. Thanks for sharing.