- 1 chocolate wafer pie crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box chocolate pudding
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Whip the cream cheese until softened.
- Blend in powdered sugar, cool-whip and vanilla extract.
- Put into crust and smooth out top.
- Make pudding as directed on box for a pie, using only 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- Top pie with pudding mixture and smooth out top.
- Finish with Cool Whip and chocolate curls.
- Refrigerate until set.