Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
My DH was ordering so many of these pie slices I decided to find a copy!! He still orders from BK every once in a great while!!!
- 1 chocolate wafer pie crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box chocolate pudding
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- Whip the cream cheese until softened.
- Blend in powdered sugar, cool-whip and vanilla extract.
- Put into crust and smooth out top.
- Make pudding as directed on box for a pie, using only 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- Top pie with pudding mixture and smooth out top.
- Finish with Cool Whip and chocolate curls.
- Refrigerate until set.
It was really good but to me it didn't taste like BK's Hershey Pie.
Tastes just like the real thing. I added some Cool whip to Layer 2 as well to make it lighter and creamier like the original.
Is the chocolate pudding regular (cooked) or instant?