Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is great for a morning sandwich. You no longer have to go though the drive thru.
- 5 buttermilk biscuits (Pillsbury "Grands" Five biscuits per can)
- 5 eggs, per biscuit
- 10 ounces sausage patties, per biscuit (or two slices bacon)
- 5 slices American cheese, per biscuit
- For the eggs, you will need to create a ring to make them perfectly round (same as with an Egg McMuffin).
- Just cut both ends off tuna cans, clean thoroughly, and you will have a mold.
- to use.
- Be sure to use non-stick spray around the sides that touch the egg. When they're time to flip over, left the can up and loosen the egg from the can with a knife.
- Prepare biscuits according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon and/or sausage. Flatten the sausage out.