Recipe by The Spice Guru
My reverse-engineered recipe for Burger King's "Zesty Dipping Sauce", which was once offered with BK onion rings (but is now still available by request only).
- 1⁄2 cup real mayonnaise (use Hellman's or Best Foods)
- 1⁄3 cup tomato ketchup
- 1⁄3 cup prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- COMBINE all ingredients in a resealable container.
- SERVE with onion rings, burgers, sandwiches, crab cakes, batter-fried fish and prawns; ENJOY!
- STORE in same container in refrigerator for up to 1 week.