Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My reverse-engineered recipe for Burger King's "Zesty Dipping Sauce", which was once offered with BK onion rings (but is now still available by request only).
- 1⁄2 cup real mayonnaise (use Hellman's or Best Foods)
- 1⁄3 cup tomato ketchup
- 1⁄3 cup prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- COMBINE all ingredients in a resealable container.
- SERVE with onion rings, burgers, sandwiches, crab cakes, batter-fried fish and prawns; ENJOY!
- STORE in same container in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Wonderful recipe. The taste is so good. I never tried this sauce at Burger King. I used it on Dougs Ultimate Hamburgers Thanks Magic Spice :) Made for All you can cook buffet.
If you want a little southwestern twist to your potato salad, use this instead of straight mayo or MW - Love it!!!
I gave up eating burger king because it has been detriorating but this brings back good memories!