12 hrs 10 mins
Shawn C's Note:
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BK_grilled_chicken_sandwiches. The original BK broiler was served with a dill ranch sauce and on a oat dusted bun. Some say it had mayonnaise- So use which one you remember! one chicken breast produces 2 sandwiches. You can use a wheat bun that has oats on top or just use a sesame seed bun like on the whopper and use which sauce you remember. it would be easy just to add dill to your ranch dressing, but I personally don't think it makes a difference.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, filleted thin and pound flat
- 4 hamburger buns (of choice)
- chopped lettuce
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- tomato, slices
- 1make marinade in medium bowl.
- 2pound chicken filets flat between saran wrap.
- 3marinate chicken for at the very least 4 hours (overnight is the desired of course for maximum flavor).
- 4heat grill on high heat and grill chicken 3-4 minutes per side over a medium heat, mindful of flare ups.
- 5toast buns slightly (remember @ bk they go through on a little conveyer belt).
- 6spread your ranch on the top bun (or mayo if you prefer) then put lettuce and tomatoes (about 2 slices per bun). add your hot grilled chicken and serve.
- 7**i actually remember eating these with a little ranch on the side to dip in**.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Burger King Bk Broiler - My Way
Serving Size: 1 (661 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.5
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 42.7 mg
- Sodium 471.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 16.7 g