1/2 Photos of Burger-In-A-Bundt !
1 hr 10 mins
Just what the recipes says! And looks really pretty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups instant potato flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter or 3/4 cup margarine
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon minced dried chives
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup instant potato flakes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup catsup
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard, start with 1 Tbl. first, taste, then add from there if desired
- 2 (11 ounce) cans condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 8 ounces extra-sharp cheddar cheese, grated (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Lightly spoon flour into a measuring cup; level off.
- 3In large bowl, combine flour,potato flakes and salt.
- 4Cut in butter until crumbly.
- 5Stir in chives.
- 6Stir in milk to form dough.
- 7Using back of spoon, form crust by pressing dough up 3/4 of sides of 10 or 12-cup greased and lightly floured Bundt pan.
- 8In very large frying pan or Dutch oven, brown ground beef; drain.
- 9Stir in remaining filling ingredients; blend well.
- 10Spoon into crust.
- 11Bake 30 - 40 minutes.
- 12Cool upright in pan 10 minutes; invert onto serving plate.
- 13Serve with additional catsup and mustard, if desired. 10 - 12 servings.
- 15Recipe may be halfed for 6-cup Bundt pan. Decrease baking time 10 minutes.
- 16You can also kick this up a knotch by adding/subbing BBQ sauce, cayenne pepper, hot sauce, green chilies, diced tomatoes (fresh or canned/drained), sweet or dill pickle relish, cooked/crumbled bacon, etc -- .
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Burger-In-A-Bundt !
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.4
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 113.3 mg
- Sodium 1276.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 26.1 g