Recipe by Audrey M
Only Five WW Points and made in a crock pot! What can be better. LOL
Top Review by jonesies
Wasn't really what I expected. Very bland. I ended up adding minced garlic, italian seasoning and freshly ground pepper (a lot). I may make it again, once I figure out exactly what it's missing. Thanks for posting!
- 16 ounces extra lean ground beef (or turkey)
- 2 cups sliced raw potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced carrots (I used frozen)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup frozen peas, -thawed
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) can Healthy Request tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 4 ounces mushrooms
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet brown meat, onion & celery mixture and mushrooms.
- In crockpot container - sprayed with butter flavored Pam combine meat mixture, potatoes, carrots, peas, and corn.
- Stir in tomato soup, water, parsley flakes and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours.