Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Recipe from Morningstar Farms and found in Cooking Light July 2010. Sounds delightful!
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fat free sour cream
- 1 veggie burger (Morningstar Farms Grillers Original patty)
- 1 hamburger bun, split and toasted
- 1⁄3 cup baby arugula
- 1 tablespoon crumbled blue cheese
- Mix mustard and sour cream, cover and refrigerate.
- Cook veggie burger according to directions on the box.
- To serve, put the mustard/sour cream mixture on bottom bun, top with a few arugula leaves, then top with veggie burger, then sprinkle with blue cheese and finish off with remaining arugula and the top bun.
This was a great combo to add to a veggie burger, better than the sum of its parts. I added less mustard (personal preference). The blue cheese really makes this special.
A great and easy lunch! And quick too! Accompanied with tomatoes, radishes and summer squash -- this made a great low cal lunch! Thanks for sharing!