Recipe by Chef Shadows
A hot dog and burger combo that is sure to please. My original.
Top Review by mickeydownunder
HOW fun can this be! I LOVE doing this today...is SO me!!! I only had slight probs re falling apart,and think that was only the start! Next time will cut hot dogs in half, so will be easier to cook, For this recipe, DEFINATELY have a look! THANKS!
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 4 all beef hot dogs
- 29.58 ml onions, chopped
- 4.92 ml garlic, chopped
- hot sauce, to taste
- 19.71 ml prepared mustard, of choice
- 59.16 ml cheese, shredded, of choice
- 4 hot dog buns or 4 small hoagie rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Separate ground beef into 4 even sections.
- Place each section between waxed paper about 6 x 6-inch .
- Roll or pound to 1/4 inch thick.
- Spread each "burger" with mustard.
- Add chopped onion, evenly.
- Add garlic evenly.
- Add cheese evenly.
- Add hot sauce.
- Place one hot dog on one edge of "burger".
- Roll and seal.
- Either cook over hot coals or pan fry until done to your liking (about 15 - 20 minutes).
- Serve on rolls.